Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunflowers

This is the same card style that I posted last week-one layer with the faux effect of layering.  JustRite Stampers has a CAS challenge (JustRite Friday Challenge #116) going and I decided after months of not playing along I would create and enter.  Why not use the same idea ---one piece of paper + stamp+ink+copics+a ruler and pen you have a finished card.  Remember all I did was use my ruler and drew a line 1/4 inch from the edge for create the layer look.  A really simple card.  Hope you enjoy

SUPPLIES:

Stamp:  JustRite Stampers :Sunflower
Ink:  Momento Black
Copic Markers:  Y32, Y35, Y38, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, E07, E57, E59
Paper:  Neenah Solar White


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , you aced the challenge !!! Those sunflowers look so real .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe that a one layer card could be so spectacular until I saw this !!! It's OUTSTANDING !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are like hot cocoa in winter that makes you feel warm inside.