Stamp: North Coast Creations “Heaven’s Masterpiece”
Paper: Base Mushroom Bark 4.5 x 5.75 Center 3.5 x 4.5
Center: Black 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base: White 9 (fold at 4.5) x 5.75
Dies: Spellbinder Gold Rectangles One
Ink: Versafine Black
Embossing powder: Clear
Gems; Kaiser Craft
Ribbon: May Arts 16 inches
1. Cut the paper according to directions above
2. Dry emboss black with the largest of the Rectangles One dies
3. Dry emboss the Mushroom Bark (3.5 x 4.5) with the second largest die
4. Stamp the image and sentiment using Versafine Black on the Mushroom Bark (3.5 x 4.5). Put clear embossing powder on the stamped image and heat emboss.
5. Die the ribbon around the Mushroom Bark. Pop dot this onto the black and then use tape to add to the the 4.5 x 5.75 paper. Tape this to the white card base.
6. Add two clear gems to the butterfly