Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just for You-Mojo146

This is done for the Mojo146 challenge and to put in the stash in case I need a quick card.  I made it very simple using My Mind's Eye 'Quite Contrary" paper, a Penny Black stamp for the image and JustRite for the sentiment.  Of course I used Copic Markers for the color on the cute little cat.  To add the silver touch I used Magenta peel off's.  The image is one I made several weeks ago into another card.  I made more than one at that time.  Spellbinders were used to cut the image and sentiment.  With Momento Rich Cocoa I stamped little flower pots by Art Impressions onto the My Mind's Eye paper.  I distressed using Ranger Rusty Hinge.  A very simple card that I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! That kitty just makes me smile. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete