Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Blessings

Easter Blessings to all.  This was made to wish all who follow a Happy Easter.

I also decided to enter it into Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #15
This is a color challenge of White and Gold with some embossing.  My embossing began with little flowers on the white.  (a new folder I got with my new Cuttelbug). This was mounted on gold.  I then used Versa Mark to stamp  and heat emboss The cross by Heartfelt Creations -Vintage Cross on gold and cut it out.  I stamped the flower in the center on the white again and embossed it.  The Easter greeting is from JustRite's "Happy Everything Tag' set.  Three pearls from Amuse and the card was done.  Hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Mary Jo, what a beautiful card. I love the White and Gold embossing. Great job.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the weekly card challenge. Your entry is great.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete