Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Garden Flower

JustRite is hosting a new sketch challenge this week (see below) so I decided to look into my older stamp sets by JustRite and picked this one from "My Garden Set".  I think it was one of the first sets I purchased.  To make my card I used Lacey Circles and Circles from Spellbinders and paper from Echo Park "Dots and Stripes".  I colored my flower with Copic markers BG05, BG11 and E35 and then did a fussy cut.  It was popped up on the green dot.  The ribbon I believe is May Arts.  Rather simple but can be used for any occasion.  Hope you enjoy.




4 comments:

  1. I too still LOVE those older JR sets, of which I have quite a few -- your card is just so sweet with the polka dots and that beautiful flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Marge. I still love my older JR stamps, and I should use them more. Maybe that should be a challenge. Your card is adorable. I too like the polka dots, the colors and that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! This card just made me smile!! SO CUTE! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots--combining all the colors on one card looks good!

    ReplyDelete