JustRite is hosting a Friday Challenge #095 Window of Opportunity. This card is my take on that challenge. (edit: This was the Grand Prize card for this challenge)
1. Stamp Royal Fiber Birch with the JustRite "Secret Garden" background stamp using Memento Ink "Tangelo". This is a 4 x 5.25 piece of card stock.
2. Cut a circle out using Spellbinder circles and mount on another piece of Royal Fiber Birch cut to the same size and mount on card base of Desert Storm (cut as an A2 card). Cut a smaller circle out leaving an opening to the inside of the card.
3. Using Stickles Star Dust paint the stamped flowers with the glitter. This is hard to see in the picture. If you double click on the card you will be able to see the glittered flowers.
4. Using a sentiment from the JustRite set "Circle of Love" stamp inside the circle so the sentiment is on the inside of the card.
5. Mask the sentiment and again using the Tangelo stamp the background stamp again on the inside of the card.
6. Spray white flowers with Imagine Crafts Fireworks "Tangelo" spray. The flowers used here are from my stash. Using glossy accents a brown twine was added to the card and the flowers then added. One larger and two medium flowers were sprayed. Yello Kaiser mini paper blooms were added to finish off the card.
Hope you enjoy