Stamp: Inkadinkado “Wedding Marriage”
Paper: Paper Cuts Pegausus Stardream metallic cut a 4x6 and 2.5 x3.5 to letterpress
Farm House “ where ideas take root” Cut 4.5 x 6 for the front of the card and 3 x.4.25 cut with Labels 4
Card Base 9 (scored at 4.5) x 6
Ink: Memento “desert sand”
Brayer to ink press
Dies: Spellbinder Gold Labels 4 and Labels 4
1. Cut the paper according to directions above
2. Cut the 3 x 4.25 Farm house paper with the Spellbinder Labels 4
3. Ink the brayer with the Memento desert sand and run it over the Gold Labels 4 die #5 (largest) . Place the die on a magnet sheet on the plate made for the die cutter being used and place cut side up. Place the Stardream Metallic Paper on the die and the cutting plate. Run though the die cutter. DO NOT remove the paper from the die. Remove the cutting plate and replace it with the tan rubber embossing mat and embossing plate and run through the die cutter a second time.
4. Repeat the above with the 3 x 4.25 Stardream Metallic Paper and die #2 (5 being the largest). When this is complete stamp the sentiment using the Stazon Black
5. Assemble the card: Mount on the card base the Farm House 4.5 x 6 with the largest Metallic paper , Labels 4 then the smallest of the Metallic paper cuts.
6. Add the flowers