Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Mojo Monday 168 Challenge

It has been a while since I did a Mojo Monday (168) challenge.  For this card I started with My Minds Eye "Holly Jolly" paper.  In my stamps I found this Santa from Artistic Outpost.  His hat, face, bag and coat were colored with Copic Markers and then everything was distressed  with Antique Linen.  I added a ribbon and  the snow globe from TPC studio "Christmas Village".  I decided to make my bow using the Bow Easy and added gems from Hero Arts.  Hope you Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I am glad to see you use MME paper. My brother is a graphic designer for them - so I have to boast! Great use of the Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely holiday card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so elegant! Your Santa looks fabulous! Saw your card over at Mojo and had to come get a better look.

    ReplyDelete