Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Always and Forever

It turned out to be another snow day here in Southwest Minnesota giving me another day to play.  Not everything I made will show up here as it will be on display at Fond Memories in Walnut Grove  I did decide to make a card using my box as inspiration and a Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  Using the same paper, ribbon and flower idea here it is.  My Mind's Eye paper was cut using Spellbinder scallop and classic circles.  I hand cut the curve in the paper and added Amuse pearls.  The Ribbon is May Arts.  I again used wire ribbon to create the rose.  The stamp is JustRite's Wedding Nested sentiments.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Distinctive card. I like the curvey line that you enhanced with pearls. Beautiful ribbon rose!

    ReplyDelete