Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Friends

Hi.  I have signed up for an Online Summer Card Camp Workshop and this is my first post to it.  This is a color challenge.  You can see this weeks colors to the right.  This seems like it is going to be a lot of fun and I will be able to share ideas with you. The base of the card is the Bazzill blue which is hard to see in the picture. I then added a rim of purple followed by the DP pink.   With this card I layerd the rim of the pot.  You can see this in the picture below.  I also added a little glitter pen to the pot and flowers.   Hope you enjoy.

Supplies:
Paper:  Echo Park-Bella Road “Summer Days”, Bazzill
Stamps:   
Stamping Bella “Pot o Flowers”
Hero Arts “ Live Life”
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers:  Copic-- BG 01, BG 10, RV 55, Y 38, V 15
Dies:   Spellbinder Ovals Ribbon:  May Arts

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Mary Jo & I love that sentiment!!! Enjoy your workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mary Jo! I like the dimensional pot and glittery flowers! The camp is so much fun indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the dimension you added to it!
    isn't camp fun?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are like hot cocoa in winter that makes you feel warm inside.