Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas in Summer

Good morning.  This has been a busy week and I looked seeing that no posts had been made.  Earlier I said I was doing a Christmas in Summer class.  Well the class is over for June.  July and August yet to be designed.  Today I am sharing a card made with Rejoice from JustRite.  I do not remember the paper company used in this card (edit:  the paper is from TPC).  Sorry about the picture, but took it on a table at the workshop.  The card is rather simple.  Inks used were Forest Moss Distress and Memento black on this card.  Hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card to put in the much-needed stash for later this year! Don't you just LOVE that Floral Oval die -- hope there are more similar to that coming out in July?! LOVE your JR sentiment too; perfect here!!!

    ReplyDelete