Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #075

JustRite Papercraft  is holding a color challenge (inspiration photo is below) of aqua, apricot and orange.  I began by finding Bazzil and Hero Arts papers that would be close to those colors.  I then cut a flower with the Spellbinders Aster Topper die set.  To finish off the flower I used Copic markers BG15, YR16 and YR68 to color pearls to make the center of the flower.  An aqua paper was embossed with a Sizzix floral folder leaving a spot to stamp.  This was achieved by using the Tim Holtz embossing diffuser.  The sentiment is from the JustRite stamp set "Botanical Medallions & Banners. This is a 4.25 x 5.5 card.  A very simple card.  Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Love the burst of floral color! Eye-catching card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Aster flower, Mary Jo and you've used one of my FAV sentiments too! I'm struggling with what to do for this challenge, so hope some inspiration hit soon?!!! ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card! Gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining in the color challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful card Mary Jo! That's one of my favorite sayings. I love the colors, and your embossing and flower are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite color combinations and I love how you used it in your bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete