1. The first step was to cut paper from Reminisce "Autumn Plaid" into a 6 x 12 along with a piece of card stock. The next step was to attach the paper to each side of the card stock so I had the front and back of the DP visible. I then scored the paper every 3 inches to create four flaps. On the left side I started about 2 inchs and began a free hand cut to the third score line at 6 inchs to create my card. The top edges were distressed with Vintage Photo. The card when folded is 3 x6.
2. Next was to stamp the JustRite "Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves" on Solar White and distressed them with : Vintage Photo, Rusty Hing, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye and Wild Honey to try and create a fall leaf color. The leaves from the stamp set were cut by hand.
3. The ribbon which comes to the front through a slit in the fold was colored with Wild Honey stain and a Doodlebug charm was added over a tag from Memory Box which was stamped with a sentiment from the JustRite set and distressed with Vintage Photo.
4. The inside again has the leaves from the JustRite set. Spellbinder circles were used to cut the sentiment. A Kraft paper was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. This was mounted on a circle that was embossed with a Sizzix 'Distress Stripes ' folder. Both circles were cut to help form the edge of the card.
5. The back of the card has a Spellbinder labels 18 tag and was stamped with Dear Friend from the JustRite set. This was distressed with Vintage Photo. A small leaf was added as a finishing touch