JustRite: Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments
JustRite: Snowfall background
Spellbinders: Create a Flake Four
White card base cut 5.5 x 8.5 score at 4.25 for an A2 card
White 4.25 x 5.5 (to stamp the background)
White 1 x 4.25 ( to stamp the sentiment)
American Craft Glitter White cut 1.25 x 4.25 and the Snowflake
Memento Teal Zeal
Archival (Ranger or Versafine) Black
Kaiser silver or clear
Gelly Roll pen-Silver or Clear
1. Stamp the background stamp using Teal Zeal on the 4.25 x 5.5. The card is smaller than the stamp so line up the top of the card with the top of the stamp (HINT: place the paper on top of the stamp, use a scrap piece of paper and press over the full surface). Mount this on the card base.
2. Using the Gelly Roll pen highlight five (5) snowflakes on the top and another five (5) on the bottom.
3. Place one gem in the center of each snowflake.
4. Line up the White Glitter strip over the unstamped area of the background and adhere to card.
5. Stamp Sentiment on the plain white strip to the right leaving room for the snowflake and center over the glitter strip.
6. Add the Snowflake cut with the AC Glitter paper and Spellbinder Die. Put a gem in the center. Pop Dot this to raise it on the card.