Bazzill Kraft paper (cut 6x12) (square cut 4.5 x 4.5)
Bazzill Teal (cut 4.75 x 4.75) (center will be used to cut 2 5/8 square)
Bazzill Cream (cut 3 x 6) and (3.75 x 3.75) and a scrap for filigree
Spellbinder Die: Majestic Marvelous Squares
Memory Box flower
Spellbinder Garden Lattice M-Bossabilities Folder
Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Kaiser and Hero Arts Pearl Gems
Pop Dots or 3M tape
1. Take your 6 x 12 Kraft paper and score at 3 inches and 9 inches to form a 6 x 6 base
2. With the 3 x 6 Cream emboss with the Garden Lattice and distress with Antique Linen (optional). Attach this to the right front side
3. Cut the Teal 4.75 square and Kraft 4.5 square. Using Spellbinder Marvelous Square #6 (largest) align so the Teal forms a border around the Kraft square. Use a repositionable tape over the dies and paper in order to cut both at the same time. Adhere the Kraft to the teal. Apply tape to the left side, top edge and bottom edge for about 2 inches. Adhere to the card base on the left.
4. Cut the 3.5 Cream square with Die # 5 with the decorative edge. Apply tape to the right side, and adhere to the right side of the card. Place a Kaiser Craft gem in each corner.
5. With the teal left from the center of the card cut Die #4 (2 5/8 square) centering it. Follow this by embossing with Die # 3 (2.25 square). Adhere this to the Cream center using pop dots. The left over Teal can be used in the center of the card to frame a sentiment.
6. Cut the flower from cream with the Memory Box Die. Pop dot this to the teal. Add the Hero Arts Gem
7. With scraps of Cream cut the #3 die for the filigree. Place one in the upper left corner and the other in the lower right. Add a pearl gem.