Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let it snow

A card that is modeled after one in the Online Holiday Card class that I signed up for designed by Jennifer McGuire.  Not sure the way this is made I will mass produce it or not for the holiday.  I used Antique Linen to distress around the snowflakes and it did not look right so I did the rest of the card.  The snowflakes are stamped with Distress inks:  Evergreen Bough and Iced Spruce.  I added gems from Kaiser and BoBunny to the center of the flakes.  The stamp set used for the snowflakes and sentiment are from TPC "Winter Collage".  I used my Scor-Buddy to scor the lines that form the ridge above and below the sentiment.  I then added a silver gel pen to highlight the scored area.  A very simple card.  Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment