Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Joy, Jolly, Peace

Joy, Jolly,  Peace is inspired by the Online Card class that I recently took.  This is a very simple card.  I began by cutting a piece of white 2.75 inch by 3.5 inch.  Next using an embossing folder by Sizzix I found a section that I wanted to emboss.  The next step is to lightly brush across the embossed image with Copic BG10 and E50.  Just do this lightly followed by Distress Stain Picket fence.  Allow to dry and then distress the edges with Antique Linen.  I made an A2 card base and rounded the corners.  A 2 x 5.5 piece was cut from Kaiser "Just Believe" and adhered to the card base.  I popped the embossed piece and added two snowflakes.  The snowflakes were cut using an Impression Obsession die and Bazzill Bling-white.  As I said before a very simple card.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful enhancement of the embossed pattern with the touch of distressing!

    ReplyDelete