Stampers Anonymous Bubble TH S002 and Clockwork THSo13
Memory Box Diamonds
Technique Tuesday Simple Sentiments
Sizzix Clock die
Studio 490 Embossing paste
Wink of Stella clear pen-optional
Salty Ocean and re-inker
Desert Storm cut 5.5 x 8.5 (Fold to make a 4.25 x 5.5 card)
White cut 5.25 x 4
1. Using the white card stock and Gathered Twigs and the Bubble stencil place random patterns on the paper.
2. Using the Gathered Twigs and the Diamond stencil place random on the card stock
3. Using Salty Ocean and the Diamond stencil place random on the card stock
4. Distress lightly the card base with Gathered Twigs
5. Stamp the sentiment using Gathered Twigs in the lower left corner approximately ¼ inch from the left and bottom edge.
6. Place a small amount of the embossing paste on a non stick surface or small cup. Add a drop of the Salty Ocean re-inker and mix.
7. Using the Clock Work stencil place it along the right edge so that it does not touch the sentiment. Using a spatula work the paste into the stencil. Be sure to remove the excess and smooth it so that it is level with the stencil. Remove the stencil. The leftover paste can be used again. Optional is to leave the paste white and when dry put the stencil over it and then using a distress sponge color the paste.
8. Using Gathered Twigs and a distress sponge color the clock hands. Glue together and when the paste if dry place them on the center dot. Color the Candi dot and with a pop dot place on the clock hands.
9. Mount onto the card base.