Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Day in the Country-JustRite Challenge 42 Two Looks


This week's JustRite Friday Challenge #042 is a sketch, sponsored by Inchie Arts.   A Day in the Country is JustRite's new Cling set.  I thought this would be perfect as a fall card or perhaps that masculine birthday you need at times.  The new cling stamp just perfect.  Copic markers (to many to name) were used for the color. I used the Spellbinder squares  for my main cuts.   I decided to use the leaves from the set to make a border, mounted on brown by Bazzill and green by Paper Cuts.  The stripe is from Imaginisce: Dino-roar-Petrified Wood.  I added a little bling from AMuse to the main image.  Distress Ink Antique Linen was used in this project as well.  Not being happy with my leaf version of this card I also did it with a plain border.   I do hope you enjoy my very simple cards.

2 comments:

  1. What a great coloring job! I love the custom deign paper you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo nice, Mary Jo! That barn reminds me sooo much of my childhood on the farm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are like hot cocoa in winter that makes you feel warm inside.