Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sympathy Nested Sentiments

JustRite Friday Challenge 043: Show Your Support   

This card (an inside/outside) was made to honor a very special person in my life.  I lost my Aunt (age 95) last night so this card is for her.  Thank you to JustRite for having the perfect stamps for me to use.  The card was made using Spellbinder's labels 15, beaded ovals and an oval on the outside with Deepest Sympathy from the new JustRite Sympathy Nested Sentiments.  My paper is from WeR Memory Keepers "Merry January Branch".   I used both sides of the paper along with solids from Bazzill.  I continued the card to the inside and used Labels 10 and another sentiment from the Nested set.   Pearls from my stash were used on both the outside and inside along with a little Distress Antique Linen and a ribbon from May Arts. 

4 comments:

  1. So Sorry to hear about your aunt, your card is a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card...and I am sorry about your loss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, Mary Jo, but know she rests peacefully now. My only-remaining Aunt on my Dad's side is his "baby" sister out of 12 siblings who turned 96 recently. My Dad was 50 when I was born & I'm named after this Aunt, so she's very special. Your card is a lovely expression of your sympathy; very beautiful colors and great choice of layering/pearls to finish it off inside & out!!!

    ReplyDelete