Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank You


This card was created for the On-line Summer Card Camp.  I had the perfect paper for the color selection (yellow, orange, red, and two shades of green)  and just could not decide how to make a card from it.  I just did not have the right stamp for this card so decided to make a simple Thank You card.  My mind is still working on something a little more detailed.  I had Cosmo Cricket paper in a 6 x 6 pad that had the perfect color combo as you can see from the color sample to the right.  A Spellbinder labels 6 was used for the Thank You ( a stamp from CTMH).  The solid red is a Bazzill and I traced around the die used to stamp the Thank You.  The ribbon is from May Arts and I made it a three bow.  The little button in the center is the tomato from the paper with glossy accents on it.  You can see a close up below.  Very simple.  Hope you enjoy.   
SUPPLIES:

Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Stamp:  Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Glossy Accents and Spellbinder Labels 6

2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE your card - everything about it. Your papers are beautiful. Love how you used the pea pod and tomato from your paper as accents on your label and ribbon. Such inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card too! I have this paper and guess I should stop hoarding it! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete